Funny SMS 1

No Comment - Post a comment

These are my collection of SMS jokes sent by my friends. I will not mention their name, they know who they are. Thanks guys, keep it comin'.

---------------

Nurse: Nasa isip mo ba ang pamilya mo?

Baliw: Oo naman, siyempre!

(Nurse natuwa)

Nurse: Asan ba ang pamilya mo?

Baliw: Nasa isip ko nga eh! Tanga ka ba?

---------------

Doc told fat guy:
Mula ngayun ang pwede mo lang makain ay yung mga lumalangoy.

One week later hinanap ni Doc si fat guy.

Maid: Andun sa pool tinuturuang lumangoy ang baboy.

---------------

The truth behind the song Eternal Flame and who really sang it. The complete version.

Bulag: Close your eyes,
Pilay: give me your hand darling,
Bingi: do you hear my heart beating?
Bobo: Do you understand?
Manhid: Do you feel the same?
Dukha: Am I only dreaming?
Bumbero: Is this burning? an eternal flame!
Pipi: Say my name,
Baliw: Sunshine through the rain,
Kawawa: my whole life, so lonely..
Doktor: They'll come and ease the pain.
Madamot: I don't wanna lose this feeling..
Wolf: woooooooooooooohhhhh...

---------------

James Yap texted me for guidance on his marriage. I respect him so I texted him back: DON'T LOSE HOPE. 'Di na nagreply! Bakit kaya?

---------------

Dalawang abnoy naguusap...

Abnoy1: Sige nga kung talagang magaling ka, tumulay ka dito sa liwanag ng flash light ko.

Abnoy2: Gago ka ba? Ano akala mo sa akin, tanga? Eh kung patayin mo, di nahulog ako.

 
This Post has No Comment Add your own!

Post a Comment